Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concussion Boy goes down again!
Sad

I can't...I won't...

::tear::
Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
I will not give up hope until the numbers tell me to do so.

I know, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Dude.....Ive accepted it. Its over.

"What?....Over?....did you say over??
Nothing is over until WE deceide it is!!
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...HELL NO.. and it aint over now...'cause when the going gets tough.........the tough get going"!!!!
:bouncy:
"I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me"
Quote:Originally posted by mrcrowley1206
\"What?....Over?....did you say over??
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...HELL NO.. and it aint over now...'cause when the going gets tough.........the tough get going\"!!!!

They should get John Belushi. Dig him up, stick him in net and they might have a better chance than with what they are working with now.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:On his next shift, Lindros took the faceoff and immediately dropped his gloves and stick and went after Doig.

That's the animal I remember. What a shame for him and all of us. What could have been?
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
I do miss the old Lindros. Sad
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
I heard Lindros was going to try out his acting chops now...

[Image: braindamage.jpg]
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Quote:Originally posted by mrcrowley1206
\"What?....Over?....did you say over??
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...HELL NO.. and it aint over now...'cause when the going gets tough.........the tough get going\"!!!!

They should get John Belushi. Dig him up, stick him in net and they might have a better chance than with what they are working with now.

A lifesize cardboard cut-out of Richter would stop more shots than what they have in net now and it may even intimidate some of the rook's in the league.
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;
All i have to say to Lindros being smacked again, is this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!1!1!111