Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All you fucking bitches make me sick!
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
He's willing to pay for other people to go with the kid.

Regardless of her sincerity, if he really wanted it that badly he'd could swing a hotel room and a rental car. Where the fuck else is she supposed to stay?

They're both selfish assholes.

I'm just curious as to why you say they are both selfish. I'm not looking to turn this into a solely bash the mother type deal, but it says right here in the article that he was unable to provide all she wanted.
Quote: Wallace said the mother, Shadeeka DeLotch, insisted on accompanying Kris Jr., to the game, and wanted a hotel room, a rental car and a ticket to the game. Jenkins was unable to provide all that, Wallace said, and DeLotch rejected offers to have other family members take the boy to the game.

To me it looks like she is nothing more than a stubborn bitch that threw a temper tantrum when she didn't get what she wanted. If he refused to meet her demands then it would be a whole other story and I'd fully agree with you that they were both at fault and both selfish. I wouldn't be surprised if he was good on the hotel and rental car, but couldn't swing the ticket. It is only 2 days away so it's not like he could just pull one out of thin air.

Either way, I agree that the kid wouldn't have a clue what was going on anyway. It's just the fact that his mother appears to be a very demanding and selfish twat and it's too bad for the little one.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Amway offers over 450 unique, high quality products whose brand names include Nutrilite TM Vitamins and Food Supplements, ArtistryTM Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics, eSpringTM System, Magna Bloc TM Therapeutic Magnets, and SA8TM Laundry System.
[Image: 102573C.jpg]

But no couches.....
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Grab the child by the ankles and smash it against a brick wall several times. Problem solved.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
*note to self* never let DIG babysit my future children.
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
*note to self* never let DIG babysit my future children.

*note to self* evryone should let DIG babysit thier kids
A hotel room and a rental car and a ticket to the game.

He's on the team that is playing in the superbowl. How difficult can it be for a NFL player to secure these items?

**edit: he was willing to pay for a ticket for his dad and the lawyer. They'd both obviously need a hotel room. They'd both obviously have to attend the game because the kid is 2 and he's playing.

She wasn't really asking for much.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Stop popping out kids with people you don't like!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Where were you 9 years ago!
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Wondering if I'd be a virgin forever...
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I was gonna agree with the topic, until I read the post.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;