Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bars in NYC to close at 1:00am???
I vacation there.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
Quote:Im gonna wait till tomorrow and get all the newspapers. Maybe there will be something in one of them.

Read above you.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
I was in Buffalo the past football season to watch the Eagles game and the club we were in was open til 4am. Dropping all the way to 1 seems a bit drastic. Philly bars are open til 2, plus there are numerous after-hours speakeasys PLUS you can smoke. I love this town.
People that drastically edit their posts are cowards.
I don't see how this is going to work. Most of the parties, good ones, start at 1am. Look at the bright side. Most bars in England get shut down at 11pm...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Does anyone read?
we're were all so scared and the shock hit us so hard that it threw us off

Im a lil better now
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
It would only affect bars with an occupancy of over 75 people. Said establishment would apply for a special, two year license and ensure that the noise level of their music not exceed 90 decibils.

Bars under a 75 (or 200 in commercial) occupancy wouldn't be affected other than the fact the patrons would be allowed to dance.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
You get 10 extra minutes in the yard at recess.
Will you be spread eagle on the slide?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>