Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so....hi
Why no chance?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Can I join your board and flood it with crap?

sorry

no chance of it
What? That body has been there for days, you never noticed it?
don't listen to reemus. he's uhhh... drunk... yeah....

*shifty eyes*
I have people skills. i am GOOD at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!

infiltrate. defeat. destroy.
damn i've missed some fun here.

i'm a mortician(who doesn't fondle the dead) so i work odd hours. If i leave suddenly it's not cause i was *run off* by some lame fuckwits.

so..where were we..oh yeah,you were flaming,i was entertained...carry on
hey man who you calling drunkjadkopjwnbaiajkahajp.....burp
How do I get my password? Rolleyes
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
The uncharacteristic niceness will end shortly unless the gentleman answers my poignant query.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:If i leave suddenly it's not cause i was *run off* by some lame fuckwits.

They're dead.

What could possibly be urgent enough to leave suddenly?
you are not from Mississippi.

No one outside of the tri-state area would even think of using such a word like "fuckwits"

I'm on to you. Ummhmm. I reckon.
because you suck

men off