Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so....hi
Just leave now.

We believe you. You're the biggest idiot here. No more proof... Please.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
welcome to spain,baby
Quote:Originally posted by skitzoette

you people need to post...a list of shit newbies

OK! where should I begin?

1. Skitz
  2. Reemus
  3. McNabbShouldDie
  4. ....etc, etc
    [/list=1]
Portugal ain't a bread stick. Put it down.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
at least her ass fits on an avatar
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
alkey..i come here with no preconception of what to expect,just seems like a cool site.. i make a post,being alittle silly, and BAM...flame wars start out of nowhere.

if you guys can't take it,don't throw it my way.
Yeah you guys can't take it. sheesh.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
I was avoiding this until your little minion pissed me off.

Consider it tooken.
flame wars??!!

BAH!!

the grill is always lit around here.

now, stand back and let the others get their hands on some of these ribs and chicken.
Spain isn't a continent.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>