Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Tournament!
We did this last year and good times were had by all. We're doing it again this year! Just like last year, this isn't an actual "tournament". You can bowl with whoever you like, on whichever lane. It's a cross-board deal so come out and meet your favorite posters who like to call you stupid dolts! I know you'd much rather be berated to your faces, anyway.

Gonzo and I will hopefully come up with some prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd highest scores.

Games are 4 dollars each and shoe rental is 2 dollars. There's a bar so all the lushes will be happy.

It will be at...

Linden Lanes
741 North Stiles Street
Linden, NJ 07036
908 925 3550

We're doing this next month on a Saturday but I need to hear which dates are better for you guys. Either the 13th, 20th or 27th is what we narrowed it down to.

We're leaning towards the 13th as of now.

Stay tuned for the pool tournamnt coming in May!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
If armymad goes I will too. Meeting him is the only thing left on my life's wishlist anyway.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
You've had a full life, or low expectations?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Yes
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
I see this ain't goin to plan so far.

First 10 YMB'ers to show get a free picture with THE gonzostyle and an autograph on any body part they wish.

where my YMB niggas at? arf arf!!!
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
oh, well in that case i'll be there,
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
i'm down. i know exactly where that is.

armymad has told me he has attended events before but has stayed away from the crowds and "observed".
Haha, I'm gonna kick your ass again Alkey.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
somebody take some pics for me
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
oh, well in that case i'll be there,
Quote:somebody take some pics for me
Which is it?
[Image: 2girls.jpg]