Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norton @ University of Buffalo pictures
First off... the show was fucking GREAT!

Jimmy material was once again hysterical. I was sitting in the 6th row (center) and my digital camera always has problems with stage lighting, but I decided to try and take one just to see what I came up with. The practice shot came out like shit... like I knew it would, but I left it in so you can see how bad stage lighting does to my camera.

Then Jimmy mentioned that he would be selling his CD's after the show and posing for pictures. My camera's flash was still set for the f'ed up stage lights and ended up not getting the best shot of Norton and Hottie when they posed together. It even messed up on mine, but was able to fix it and snap another one with the proper flash settings...

[Image: image004.jpg]

We then met up with Hottie and a few people from various message boards to knock back a few beers and wings at a nearby bar.

It was a great night, and Norton gave me another clue to the O&A return puzzle. It's all speculation, but what he said on stage about the O&A situation, solidified what I have been thinking all along.

Well... check out the other pictures I took last night, even though I didn't get that many shots of Norton...

http://www.buffnet.net/~paulk/NortonUB/index.htm Cool
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]
I must say, this one is my favorite. :wink:

[Image: image001.jpg]

Just kidding. Thanks for the shots Paul, but I have to ask you this, what exactly was "solidified"? You can't just throw this quote out there and not follow up bud. That's just plain cruel.

Quote:Originally posted by BuffaloPaul
It was a great night, and Norton gave me another clue to the O&A return puzzle. It's all speculation, but what he said on stage about the O&A situation, solidified what I have been thinking all along.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Thanks for the shots Paul, but I have to ask you this, what exactly was \"solidified\"? You can't just throw this quote out there and not follow up bud. That's just plain cruel.

Norton talked about O&A's return in June or July of this year, and he said that they were looking at either sattelite or commercial radio... but they REALLY want to come back on commercial radio. Then he went a step further and mentioned if they do come back on commercial radio, that Buffalo was going to be in the mix right away.

The way he said it, I knew it had to do with that Citadel Communications rumor. Once again... sheer speculation... but I just have this feeling that O&A are going to hook up with their old Infinity guy who is now the CEO (and head honcho) at Citadel. Buffalo has like five radio stations that are owned my Citadel, and 103.3 FM (the EDGE) would make a perfect fit for the boys.

My guess is that Citadel will purchase stations in the NYC area and several of the other prime O&A markets around the country. They will return to the commercial airwaves and be broadcasting from their New York City base station by June or July of this year.

(Once again... just my own gut feeling) Cool
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]
Cool deal, thanks for the info.

I sure hope it is commercial radio because unlike some that have no lives, I have absolutely no plans on buying a satellite radio just for one friggin' show.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
yeah, that hunch of Paul's makes me slightly tingly inside.

The idea that the boys will be teaming up with a smaller, lesser known radio company...that makes sense to me. Why run off to some other huge corporation when you can probably be the definitive cornerstone of a newer, up & coming radio corporation?

hmm, maybe it's time to purchase some Citadel stock.

(BP, once again, thanks for the pics...good shit sir. Much appreciated. You're such a damn good egg. *tussle* )
Nice Paul.

Norton fucking KILLED last night!

First, I gotta thank Toronto Hottie and GIP for hooking me up with the ticket, and they were sweet fucking tickets, 4th row pretty much center stage.

I had a great time, and it was really cool getting to meet and party with few other O&A fans like Paul and a few others (I so suck at remembering names). How the fuck we didn't get kicked out of the hotel last night after the show is just amazing. We had people banging on the walls at like 1am trying to get us to shut up, TH would bang back telling them to fuck off.

Hadda spent about 90 more minutes in Buffalo today than I would have liked, but Hottie can tell that fucked up story. I just hope she includes the nice polite black man at the gas station with the pimp ring, who was nice enough to give us some directions that sucked.

Just a great time
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:We had people banging on the walls at like 1am trying to get us to shut up, TH would bang back telling them to fuck off.

:lol: that is vintage Hottie right there.

damn me for not going.
Awesome show.

I had the best weekend ever. I shopped all day Saturday, bought lots of useless shit.

Then, Jimmy fucking killed. He was on his game. I laughed so hard, my cheeks still hurt.

As for the fuckers banging on the wall.......it's not like we were playing music, we were talking goddamnit. I'll give you that it was LOUD talking, but fuck off. You paid $40 to stay here, you nitpicking slut, a little noise is the least of your worries.

And finally, in my INFINITE state of drug induced wisdom, on Friday evening, I hid all of my identification. All in one spot, in the room. We had the sliding door wide open, and we could have been raped or killed at any moment, but the fucker would never have found my passport.

I couldn't find it when I checked my purse on the way home either.

'Nuff said.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Ohhhh, and mad love to Canadian Tool, GIP, and BP. And company.

Thanks guys.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Rude
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]