Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight Plan for the Gay Man
Anyone check this out on Monday night on Comedy Central? I thought it was pretty funny, they actually got this fashion salesman to pass off as a blue collar meat worker.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
When I first heard about this a few months ago I wanted to check it out, but then today rolled around and I had no interest.

I guess I'll check out the repeat since you said it was funny.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I tell you, lately... I have no reason to change the channel from Comedy Central
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:[Image: sydsig69.jpg]

Confusedhocked:Confusedhocked:
:lol::thumbup:

Anyways I wanted to see this show but I'm lazy and played playstation instead. I read an article about the guy they made over and it didn't sound like it was gonna be that funny. I guess I'll have to check out a repeat as well.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
TheDude has reached new heights. BRAVO! or should I say...

HAVA NAGILA!  

Christ seems a bit stiff in that pic though
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
merci... merci... *bows*

this one took me the most time to make, finding happy jews isn't as easy as I thought. But, a Fiddler on the Roof google search did the trick!
You just made it more difficult for me to go see this movie now. ALong with reading subtitles I'm gonna be looking for the Jew with the balloons in the background.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
TheDude has reached new heights. BRAVO! or should I say...

HAVA NAGILA!  

Christ seems a bit stiff in that pic though

I just love how every Jew critic is coming out of the woodwork and saying "the Jews didn't kill Jesus". Sure you did. Stop denying it. It's the truth. Christianity is based on the fact that the Jewish Savior arrived and the Jews rejected him. Why all of a sudden is this Anti-Semetic? This is exactly what the Catholic Church shows every fucking Easter. What, are you pissed that you are actually losing some control of the theatre to a goim? That they might do a Christian friendly movie? That we might not see any Jewish suffering Nazi movies? No more Shindler's List and La Vita Bonachelli?

HERE A BAG OF SALT. Not a grain.

SPftGM was great. The best comment was about all straight men dressing alike.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:This is exactly what the Catholic Church shows every fucking Easter.

This is why I'm excited for this film. Now he has to make one about the birth of christ and I don't ever have to go back to church!
Quote:Originally posted by header
Quote:This is exactly what the Catholic Church shows every fucking Easter.

This is why I'm excited for this film. Now he has to make one about the birth of christ and I don't ever have to go back to church!

Maybe we should start a Christ/Passion thread? We know Jesus hates fags and this thread is about gay men.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;