Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my Boss, with love
like the black hole?
a black hole that never shuts up, piles work on you desk and smells like the bathroom in the deep dark depths of Penn Station.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
sounds like someone has gotten one too many handies at Penn Station's washroom.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Damn right! It's the best discount you can find in all of Manhattan!
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
I'd like to revert to my first post in this thread... thank you...

If I suddenly disappear it's because I'm being arrested for tossing the fat cunt out the window.
don't do it. we need our Shemp to be ready and available.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
You'd have to shove her, I doubt you could lift her.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
she called me a cancer in the department, and is trying to get my fellow cohorts to say I'm disruptive.. which they won't, since they came and told me what she's trying to do. yet, she'll smile at me and say good job to my face.
you're gonna need big windows too
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
You'd have to shove her, I doubt you could lift her.

I'd need a running start as well...