Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't it amazing how much traffic 3 dullards can produce by themselves.
4 hours is a long time. Did you have to smell your boss the whole time?
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by header
Who did you service to keep your job this time?

I might have to soon, I spend more time lately on here then doing ads Wink
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
I was waiting for them to pull out the \"jump to conclusions\" floormat

Did you get a piece of cake this time?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley
4 hours is a long time. Did you have to smell your boss the whole time?

I strategically sat on the other side of the room, let people who don't know any better suffer
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
is it good to be back where you can be appreciated?
it's good to be home :biggrin:
I'd love to be the fourth dullard but damn the current office environment. New management steps in and all of the sudden, they want to hold you accountable regarding one's productivity.

PFFFFT.

Poppycock, I say.
how dare employers expect their employees to work all day.
this aggression will not stand, man...
I'd say I do about 15 minutes of actual work all day.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;