Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now here's some stupid shit right here....
MLB tells pitcher his tattoos distract hitters....

Tattoos are taboo for Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Justin Miller.

Major League Baseball told Miller he must wear long-sleeved shirts under his uniform when he pitches because the tattoos on his arm are a distraction to hitters. More than 50 percent of Miller's body is covered by tattoos.

"We had [umpire supervisor] Jim McKean come in the other day and said that someone had complained about Justin's tattoos and some of them are colored," Toronto manager Carlos Tosca said. "All they have done is ask that he wear sleeves when he pitches."

Tosca was not sure who made the complaint.

"I don't know if it was a team we played, I don't know if it was an MLB official or whatever, but it's no big deal with Justin," Tosca said.

Miller wasn't bothered by the decision.

"Jim McKean came in and talked to me the other day," Miller said. "He said that it was his recommendation that I wear sleeves. He said it was brought to his attention that it was a distraction. But right now we are just trying to figure out the situation and get an answer."

Miller has no visible tattoos on most of his right arm but does have the words "love" and "hate" tattooed on his knuckles.

The right-hander made his first start and third appearance of the spring on Saturday.

now if this isn't the stupidest thing I have heard....
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
It is stupid that he is being forced to cover up, but from a batter's standpoint I can see their argument.
I don't know how hard this Miller guy throws, but imagine trying to focus on and hit a 90+ mph fastball and you see all these tats out on the mound. It's hard enough to hit the ball with no distractions.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>