Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Arpi!
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu
Quote:BAH! Who the fuck caved and let you out this early?
now dont you look like an absolute tool. i think you do. to quote you:
"hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

loser.
Yup, and because of this I'm gonna quit the board and cry because I can't handle the fact that I overlooked your status which was different just yesterday.
God, whatever will I do with my life now? :confused:
you are also a poor sport. no surprise there.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Quote:BAH! Who the fuck caved and let you out this early?
now dont you look like an absolute tool. i think you do. to quote you:
"hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

loser.
Yup, and because of this I'm gonna quit the board and cry because I can't handle the fact that I overlooked your status which was different just yesterday.
God, whatever will I do with my life now? :confused:
you are also a poor sport. no surprise there.
Oh God, not that! He called me a poor sport!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sad
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
you argue like a girl. now go away, you are boring me.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Is there anyone who doesn't bother you? Do yourself a favor if we all bother you so much. Why don't you make a list of responses and have a letter that corresponds to each. Then instead of wasting your time on us you can just post the appropriate letter. Tongue
Is there anyone who doesn't bother you? Do yourself a favor if we all bother you so much. Why don't you make a list of responses and have a letter that corresponds to each. Then instead of wasting your time on us you can just post the appropriate letter. Tongue
there are plenty of people who dont bother me. you dont bother me. i only feel bad for you. if you are this inept when you have time to think of a response before typing it, then you must be truly pathetic in a live social situation
there are plenty of people who dont bother me. you dont bother me. i only feel bad for you. if you are this inept when you have time to think of a response before typing it, then you must be truly pathetic in a live social situation
I suggest you make that response A.
see what i mean? 4 minutes to think of that reply and all it was was a retread of your last post and a lame one at that.
you really are putting me to sleep. go away.
Hey you two, if you're gonna continue this then I suggest you take it to Silera's Corner!

Arpi cant leave the Hole

HA! HA!

:lol::lol::lol:
see what i mean? 4 minutes to think of that reply and all it was was a retread of your last post and a lame one at that.
you really are putting me to sleep. go away.
Ummm, sorry to disappoint you, but my life does not revolve around you and your meaningless responses asshole.
I was busy looking at other threads and talking to people on AIM if you must know so fucking badly. Rolleyes
Quote:Arpi cant leave the Hole
you cant really be this dumb

as to you ants, yeah sureRolleyes