Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What one wrestler?
Out of all the wrestlers and managers/valets (past or present) that have never been in the WWE, which one would you want to see make their debut?

For me it would clearly have to be Sting. He was always my favorite in WCW and I thought he would have made a great addtion to Vince's roster. He had the skills (mat & mic) and the charisma to be as big a star in this federation as he was in the other.
When WCW folded and there were rumors of him in talks with Vince, I was really psyched. Of course either those talks fell through or they were nothing more than rumors to begin with.

Now he's with NWA-TNA and of course I don't get that in my area, aside from a 1 hour recap show every week.
Damn it McMahon, bring in the Stinger!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Out of all the wrestlers and managers/valets (past or present) that have never been in the WWE, which one would you want to see make their debut?

Hmm, good question. I'd go with either New Jack (cuz he's fuckin crazy), or Kimona when she was HOT.

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of MoosenFor me it would clearly have to be Sting. He was always my favorite in WCW and I thought he would have made a great addtion to Vince's roster. He had the skills (mat & mic) and the charisma to be as big a star in this federation as he was in the other.
When WCW folded and there were rumors of him in talks with Vince, I was really psyched. Of course either those talks fell through or they were nothing more than rumors to begin with.

Now he's with NWA-TNA and of course I don't get that in my area, aside from a 1 hour recap show every week.
Damn it McMahon, bring in the Stinger!

Jesus fuckin christ, dude. You thought Sting had mat skills? Sting couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paperbag. The only memorable matches he ever had were with, Ric Flair. And back in the day, Flair could have made a broom handle look decent.

The verbal skills I'll give you, he does have those.

BTW, since your a big fan of his, he's actually making a movie right now. I think its based on his career.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
Jesus fuckin christ, dude. You thought Sting had mat skills? Sting couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paperbag. The only memorable matches he ever had were with, Ric Flair. And back in the day, Flair could have made a broom handle look decent.

The verbal skills I'll give you, he does have those.

BTW, since your a big fan of his, he's actually making a movie right now. I think its based on his career.

I didn't say great mat skills. I'm not comparing him to say Benoit, or Guerrero, or even Bret Hart. Overall though he usually put on a good show in the ring. Better than half the crap we see in the WWE these days.

As for the movie, I heard about it, but even though I'm a fan I don't really care to see it. I just know it will be a major flop.
I want Sting to come back as gay Sting, the Sting with the bleach blonde flat-top....and the colorful face paint and the colorful pants.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
How about gay Sting while holding the vulture? It's the best of both worlds.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

I'd love to see Sabu. The man is insane.

But the other one,an obscure one,would be "The Shah of ECW" Hack Meyer.
Just because it would be funny to hear 20,000 people yell out "SHIT" everytime he got hit and "SHAH" everytime he hit someone.:roll:
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;
Sabu, Sting, AJ Styles, Balls Mahoney and The Sandman. Any of those guys. I too, would like to see the colorful Sting. This Crow wannabe schtick is getting lame. Didn't the talks fall through cause he was a born again Christian and didn't want to get involved with all the sexual shit going on??
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I want to see "Screaming" Norman Smiley, grace an WWE ring!!!
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I too, would like to see the colorful Sting. This Crow wannabe schtick is getting lame. Didn't the talks fall through cause he was a born again Christian and didn't want to get involved with all the sexual shit going on??

That was part of the rumor. Not sure if there ever were any negotiations to begin with, but if there were that's what they were saying kept him from signing.
Cause ya know, this NWA-TNA is just good, wholesome fun. Rolleyes
Super Nova was quite the innovator when he was in ECW and I wished he would get a shot at the big time, but it hasn't happened yet. Jerry Lynn never got the shot in wwe that he deserved...he was just as good as rvd as shown in there many matches together during ECW. Steve Corino would have been the next coming of Shawn Michaels if he got his chance. He can wrestle and loves the business, he is a charasmatic character on the mic, he has comedic skills as was shown during the dying days of ecw and he can bleed like a pig. Plus any man that can carry Dusty Rhodes fat ass to a decent match, which he did, is a fucking star
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]