Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reserved Seating
I just heard about this today. In Loews movie theaters, at some showings they have "reserved seating" where you have an assigned "prime" seat location and able to place a concession order from your seat before the show.

It's 3 bucks extra a ticket. is that worth it? has anyone tried this?

i think it's kind of weird but I can see the brilliance of it from a business standpoint.

more about it here
they have it at the theater next to where i work. Haven't sat in the seats..but the seats are more comfy, and it's rather pointless for that theater b/c it never gets too crowded...then again, it is rather liberating to have the little ethnic kid go fetch my soda. Maybe worth $3 just for that.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
If they had people to give out pipers to those in reserved seating during the movie, I would be more inclinded to shell out the extra dinero
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
i'm sure you can slip the ethnic boys a $10'er
Bah, I can get it for half of that outside the 8th ave Methadone clinic.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
You've been visiting Mom again, haven't you. Confusedhocked:
sick bastard! Though from what Dad says she can give a hell of a piper, no wonder he keeps her around the house.
OK this is just wrong...plain wrong...but I like it...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Well i think its stupid cuz what if you get a situation where a bunch of annoying loud people come in a ruin the movie for you anyway. so then thats 3 wasted dollars you couldve used to buy a small coke.
I hear in the more urban areas, you get your own glock and bullets for the extra 3 bucks to aim at the screen.