Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You Ken
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
sure,
I was just a weigh station on your way to amy.

WAY Station.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
sure,
I was just a weigh station on your way to amy.
You used the words weigh and way in that sentence. I'm impressed. If you could have managed to work in whey, I'd be really really impressed.
I was more impressed by the fact that slash posted again. :duh:
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
I was more impressed by the fact that slash posted again. :duh:

he didn't. it's old
You really think I'm that stupid? Rolleyes

:backflip::bouncy::backflip::bouncy::backflip::bouncy::backflip::bouncy::backflip::bouncy::backflip::bouncy:
Just remember I'm the thumb wrestling WINNER! :backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip:

Ken told me you were in a U2U. He also told me other things but I'm too much of a gentleman to repeat them. But don't worry MYLF, it's just HIS opinion and they are meaningless to me.
Just remember I'm the thumb wrestling WINNER! :backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip::backflip:

never happened. everyone knows this. Confusedmug:Confusedmug:
Quote:Originally posted by tinymike

Ken told me you were in a U2U. He also told me other things but I'm too much of a gentleman to repeat them. But don't worry MYLF, it's just HIS opinion and they are meaningless to me.
Did he at least tell you all the good stuff?

And GIP, I have evidence, just because you didn't see the hidden camera doesn't mean it wasn't there. Tongue