Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to contractors!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Quote:Originally posted by header
If you electrocute yourself on those little phone wires, you are a moron.

Done that, splicing a off shoot using a phone plate on a phone line in a 110 degree attic

me too, however, i was a teenager trying to add a phone line to my bedroom. I don't know if i would consider it an eletricution though. just a zap
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
A few years ago, when i first joined the Fire Dept and before I got hired as a cop, we were going to a call about downed power lines in a backyard.

The wire was a service line going to the house that came down right in the above ground swimming pool, burning a hole through the pool liner. This of course caused the pool to leak and drain into the yard. When the leaking water reached a chain link fence 10-15 feet away, it electrified the entire fence around the yard.

The front gate was slightly ajar, and the electricity was arcing between the fence post and the gate (4-6 inch gap). We roll up to find my current boss (Police Lt.) sitting in the street with that "what the fuck" look on his face. I'm glad he wasn't hurt, but I would have paid to see him reaching for that gate.