Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04
Well, let me leave a gift for 420ft.....
[Image: white.jpg]

Trade in your puerto rican flag for this one. "Super Admin" my ass.
[Image: 855.jpg]
Now it's barch97's turn to go ballistic. This is cool. Your doing a fine job, 60. Keep it up!
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
He won it in a pool tournament.

You totally own him!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
This is fuckin' awesome.

My thoughts exactly
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

This is fuckin' awesome.

Oh, so its ok if I continue?

Splendid.

Steve, I'm sure you have tons of pent up frustration from all that hard work you've put in these last few years, only to not really be applauded by those you did all the work for; you're understandably frustrated.

I'm sorry your efforts won't matter within these next few months. I'm sorry you won't be able to carry yourself as the savior of some massive underground movement. I'm sorry you will have a harder time trying to find gals to touch you inside the pants.

BTW, stop talking to the crowd and address me directly - if you're going to play, do it correctly. Now, go on...

Show me your jazz hands!!
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater

Steve, I'm sure you have tons of pent up frustration from all that hard work you've put in these last few years, only to not really be applauded by those you did all the work for; you're understandably frustrated.

The work I did wasn't for O&A. Again, why would I expect a self absorbed moron to understand that?

Quote:I'm sorry your efforts won't matter within these next few months. I'm sorry you won't be able to carry yourself as the savior of some massive underground movement. I'm sorry you will have a harder time trying to find gals to touch you inside the pants.

Actually, my efforts would have been mute if it wasn't for others helping. I don't have a problem giving credt where credit is due. (click this: http://sblueman.com/Home.html). SU as a whole is now in a way better position than it was when they left the air thanks to the work of many, not just me. Again, why would you understand that?

Quote:BTW, stop talking to the crowd and address me directly - if you're going to play, do it correctly. Now, go on...

Oh I am sorry, I didn't get the memo where I had to play by your rules alone. How boneheaded of me. Is it time for me to be holed for putting the token spic admin in his place now?
Me holing you really got to you this badly, huh?

Damn, that's sad.

I extended an olive branch to you in private and tried to squash this but you insist on keeping this lil thing going.

Suit yourself.

Now, as far as me not understanding the efforts of the SU community - I've always understood it and appreciated it. But, more importantly, what does my understand (or lack thereof) mean anything to you?

I'm nothing, I'm shit in your prestigious SU world. Just another poster, making my jokes and noise at random times these past few years, throughtout the boys silence. Yet, here you are, paying me so much damn attention. I've gotten under your skin in a way that would make Opie proud.

Without Chuck Radio, you would have never existed; you've made a nice name for yourself by riding on coattails. Great job!

Of course, now you will come back with "I DID IT FOR THE FANS!!1!! YOu STOOPID SPIC BUTT FACE!" or something hurtful like that I'm sure.

Speaking of which, you really need to dig deeper than the racial angle - thats a damn tired tactic. Where's the imagination?

Now, I'm off to bed - sweet dreams pookie.

[Blueman]
Next week, I'll have a special rare 35 second clip of Opie taking a shit, exclusively on Blueman radio!!! Listen in and enjoy!!!!!
[/Blueman]
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Me holing you really got to you this badly, huh?

Damn, that's sad.

What's sad is you trying to silence me. That is what is sad. I guess being called out on it caused you to extend an "olive branch" as you said:

Quote:I extended an olive branch to you in private and tried to squash this but you insist on keeping this lil thing going.

Suit yourself.

Funny, I was taken out of the hole by other admins on here who know not to abuse their powers. And you only PM'ed me AFTER being ridiculed by others in this thread for being a pussy who resorted to sending someone to the hole for putting you in your place. If it was left to you every person who disagreed with you would be put in the hole.

Quote:Now, as far as me not understanding the efforts of the SU community - I've always understood it and appreciated it. But, more importantly, what does my understand (or lack thereof) mean anything to you?

I'm nothing, I'm shit in your prestigious SU world. Just another poster, making my jokes and noise at random times these past few years, throughtout the boys silence. Yet, here you are, paying me so much damn attention. I've gotten under your skin in a way that would make Opie proud. And another thing, don't try to backpeddle from the photo ops that you've taken advantage of with Opie and such, pathetic. You're an aspiring Hanger On, at best.

Yeah all those numerous photo ops. God forbid I take a picture with him when I met him and share it on a site that asked me to share. Last I saw it was on oa.net and foundrymusic. Not like I set up a site for all to see me and Opie. Maybe I can look foward to more pics of you online sometime soon. Maybe we can catch some great shots of you....drinking a beer....playing pool....sticking up a bodega....stripping a car.....

Quote:Without Chuck Radio, you would have never existed; you've made a nice name for yourself by riding on coattails. Great job!

I don't beileve I ever said differently. I always have and always will give Chuck credit for what he has done and how many people he influenced. What have you ever done to contribute at all? Oh that's right. Nothing. So what's your point?

Quote:Of course, now you will come back with \"I DID IT FOR THE FANS!!1!! YOu STOOPID SPIC BUTT FACE!\" or something hurtful like that I'm sure.

Speaking of which, you really need to dig deeper than the racial angle - thats a damn tired tactic. Where's the imagination?

Hit a nerve? Yeah let me back down. By the way, you better have that talk about dodging child support with your nephews. They are getting to that age that they begin to have visions of rape.

Quote:Now, I'm off to bed - sweet dreams pookie.

Don't forget your jerking off night cap at your admin status before you tuck yourself in.

Quote:[Blueman]
Next week, I'll have a special rare 35 second clip of Opie taking a shit, exclusively on Blueman radio!!! Listen in and enjoy!!!!!
[/Blueman]

The best you can do?

*Per Ms. Ninny's request, the quote vertices have been fixed. No other content was changed, so don't go all crazy or anything.
Keep it comin'!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
This gets more and more enjoyable as it goes along.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>