Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O&A on the air Wednesday morning?
as i said a few months ago, it doesnt pay to speculate. just wait til they come out and say what's going to happen. you just get caught up in all the rumors and having false hopes. dont believe it until you see it.
<center>[b]<font color=white>
St. Amy of the Blessed Cock
[Image: INS.jpg]
I want your man chowder.
Every once in a while you just can be a real cunt.</font></center>
you mean they're not just going to jump headlong into the first opportunity that is presented to them? That kind of caution is just plain silly.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
Quote:You mean you listened yesterday too?
Yeah, I got caught up in the anticlimactic rush that was watching the countdown clock reach zero & then just begin to count up.

The next morning I couldn't remember if they were supposed to be on Tues or Wed, but I knew it was supposed to be at 7:30, which is usually just about the time I get in the car. So I tuned in just in time to hear Imus mumble something about rumors that his "pal Opie" would be on tomorrow, then continue mumbling incoherently. Then I promptly popped in a CD.
This was a great attempt at hyping the whole thing, but Imus didn't play along. The truth is, they haven't signed with anyone.....ad they're probably not even close to signing.

If either one of the satellite companies inked them, it'd actually be a reason for people to report something about satellite radio! Neither one of the companies is going to keep that a secret just so the boys can have a chitchat with Imus who looks like Death eating a cracker.

I didn't tape it, or listen, or wake up for it....I knew it wasn't going to happen. A Wednesday, after stern came out of Best Of's so his audience would be glued to the his teet trying to suckle enough to fill the void of him not being on the air. If O&A were actually going to be on the radio, they would actually tell someone other than foundrymusic.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that they make the announcement on "Fox and Friends" gak gak gak.