Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's the wiseguy that thinks we'll believe this...
someone unbanning it was the most obvious guess.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Still banned.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
oooh, maybe it was unbanned for long enough to create the member than re-banned afterwards to make us think it was some divine intervention like when those bullets completely missed vincent and jules and i bet that alkey had nothing to do with it so he could have plausible deniability and that means that anthony must be silera's piece on the side and used his power of the cock to persuade silera to do such a thing behind alkey's back. or something like that.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
actually all the person did was put a space after the name, look on the whose been on in the last 24 hrs list.

"Hawt Baux, header, IAMANTHONY , Ice Man, IrishAlkey,"
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Well, that was awfully clever.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
fuckin gypped.

i u2u'd the fucker asking when i get to go to Teen Week
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
I sniffed out the imposter

[Image: samspade1.jpg]
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
look whoever it is, just don't say jack shit about his girlfriend, aight?
Roger that.

Over and out.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Don't say oger ray....she'll add a space too.