Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Theory...
Now I'm not one to go around with all these conspiracies and such... I believe that we really did land on the moon and Roswell was just a weather balloon. But, something about the timing of Reagan's death just doesn't sit well with me.

Maybe it’s the fact that one of most crucial Republican conventions is right around the corner and is being held here in NYC. It is well known that there will be countless protesters here in the city to try to stall the Republican machine. Now what can defuse that type of situation? Who can rally the country around the flag and give a huge push to the Republican party??? Ron Reagan that’s who… And, the best way he can do that is by croaking. This is a crest the Republican party can ride right through the convention and into the election. Expect to see Reagan retrospectives all summer long, the pride of the Republican party! This convention will be riddled with somber Reagan references and political maneuvering. Reagan will be the rallying cry for the entire election… Re elect Bush, do it for Reagan!!!

Now my scenario to how this great plan was unleashed: First, Dick Cheney faking another heart attack was secretly put in the hospital. It couldn’t be public knowledge because that would jeopardize national security. This being the very same hospital that our poor Alzheimer riddled ex-president has been staying. From there it’s simple, early Saturday morning, June 5th, Cheney goes for his daily exercise walking therapy… As his ass crack hangs out his hospital gown he slips into Reagan’s room and there smothers him to death a fluffy pillow. Instant reelection!

Now I now what you all are thinking, it’s way far fetched… Well I have proof! Just so happens that I, The Dude has gotten his hands on key evidence and I am now going to share it with you all!

Behold!

[Image: reagan.jpg]
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
it was a closed casket i don't think he was in there.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Cheney will be out and Rudy will be in by convention time.

Why then, did Ray Charles die?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
It's obvious!!!! He was an ear witness! He was Reagan's roommate...
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
to make it look like old people just die
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
So obviously the government knows we buy into the whole dying in threes notion. Who have they picked for the third?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Alec Baldwin... He's been a thorn in the GOP side for years. Somehow this weekend he will drown and suffocate in a pile of horrid movie scripts.
alec baldwin died when canada bombed the baldwin residence.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
I think Reagan has been dead for the past 10 years and they were waiting for the perfect time to use his death. Like Laz said, it's a closed casket and there's nothing inside. I have been saying this for several years, btw
Ehh, if he was dead ten years ago they would of used his old dried-up carcuss to get Dole elected in 96'