Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That was sad, just sad
I like seeing the wrestlers again that I grew up watching, but when they can't cut it anymore they should just retire and save themselves the embarrassment.

One of the greatest tag teams of all time, the Legion of Doom (aka the Road Warriors) made their return to the WWE tonight and they looked absolutely pathetic. Jesus Christ, how many damn blown spots were there on their part alone in that match against RVD & Kane?

It was cool to see them return, but if tonight was a sign of things to come then they better just call it quits now. Nothing worse than watching washed up greats looking for one last shot at glory.
:disappointed:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
What happened to LOD working dark matches first? That was just fricking horrible. They had all the mobility of my 68-year-old arthritic, half-blind, one-boobed, one-lunged grandmother.
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach
They had all the mobility of my 68-year-old arthritic, half-blind, one-boobed, one-lunged grandmother.
After that train wreck, I would consider that a compliment. Big Grin
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I would let Peachy job to me in bed.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I would let Peachy job to me in bed.

Throw in Silera and we could make it a three-way dance.

Now get back to the topic, slappy. Rolleyes
What do I have to do to pin you?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
They had all the mobility of my 68-year-old arthritic, half-blind, one-boobed, one-lunged grandmother.

Uhm, can I get her number please?
Keeper of the chatroom flame...
Quote:Originally posted by FirstTime LongTime

Uhm, can I get her number please?
Yeah, that's kinda hot, in a "Boxing Helena: 50 years after" sort of way