Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quirks
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
he dresses like seth green in can't hardly wait.

LMAO!

Flip flops and Sandals - ughh
You don't even show your face.

I didn't assume you'd show your feet.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
fortunately he did not wear goggles.....

I think his attire is why Silera stared into her food the entire lunch.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
You don't even show your face.

I didn't assume you'd show your feet.

Yes I have, and if plans didn't get all fucked up, I would have last Saturday, Bling boy.
I wish I could afford some bling.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I wish I could afford some bling.

don't drink it all. :backflip:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by The Almighty SpazFhore's a fag..wow, how many faggots are on the board anyway?

awful comeback...just AWFUL.

hello??? it's not gay unless you make eye contact. sheesh. Rolleyes

Quote:I wish I could afford some bling.

Alkey, you've disappointed me. Sad

You're no "supermod". you're just another Adidas sandal pluggin', trendy bling-bling wanna be wearin' bastid.

Wink Tongue
Quote:hello??? it's not gay unless you make eye contact. sheesh. Rolleyes

So as long as some guy just fucks you in the ass but doesn't look at you, it's not gay? Interesting. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Quote:hello??? it's not gay unless you make eye contact. sheesh. Rolleyes

So as long as some guy just fucks you in the ass but doesn't look at you, it's not gay? Interesting. Rolleyes

hey, I'm not speaking from experience...just reciting "the rules"

(anyone here remember a show called the Opie & Anthony Show? There was this guy named Norton and this guest comic named Vos and they would discus....oh, nevermind.)
It wasn't a comeback, im just wondering how many people in this board are faggots...there are so few straight guys are on this board that Angel amy and Ninny hooked up and became dykes