Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allow myself to introduce.... myself
What's the fucking title.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
major league
Let's cut through the crap, Vaughn. I only got one thing to say to you... strike this mother fucker out!!
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
hey, how's your wife and my kids?
Hell of a situation we got here. Two on, two out, your team down a run and you've got the chance to be the hero on national television... if you don't blow it. Saw your wife last night. Great little dancer. That guy she was with? I'm sure he's a close personal friend, but tell me, what was he doing with her panties on his head?
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Heywood leads the league in most offensive categories, including nose hair. When this guy sneezes, he looks like a party favor.
Ya know Dorn, I liked you so much better when you were just a ballplayer. If you wanna be an interior decorator now that's none of my business. But some of us still need this team. Now you listen to me! This is my last shot at a winner and for some of the younger guys it could be their only shot. I don't know what happened to you. But if you ever, ever tank another play like you did today, i'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff em down your fuckin throat!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:YOU TRYIN' TO SAY JESUS CHRIST CAN'T HIT A CURVEBALL?!?!
Shit Harris, let's not start a Holy War!
Well, you may run like Mays, but you hit like shit.
Women. You can't live with them, and they can't pee standing up.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>