Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um...
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
i have picked this thread for an Angel Amy Random Thought post.....my road test is June 19th, mark your calenders and get the fuck off the road.

God help us all! Tongue
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Another reason Im glad I dont live in Jersey :grin2:
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:Another reason Im glad I dont live in Jersey
As if you needed any more.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
bite me........Oh yeah...say hi to your friend Larry
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:bite me
When I said 'you' I was referring to everyone, there is no need for any more reasons to avoid jersey, for anyone.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
Oh Jesus...Amy behind the wheel of a car. May her patron saint protect us all!!! And thank you God for not sending me on trips to Jersey anytime soon.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
thanks for the well wishes guys, i knew i could always count on you to make me less nervous about the whole thing
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
thanks for the well wishes guys, i knew i could always count on you to make me less nervous about the whole thing

you can do it honey snatch. i have faith in you!
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
Good luck on your test Amy.
Here's some advice Amy. When you take the test make sure to turn the radio on, drive with one hand, and constantly check your hair in the rear view while driving. It shows the tester that you are comfortable with your driving skills.

Oh, and another thing, if they have cones on the course for parking, don't worry if you run them over. Hell, it's not like anyone would get hurt if you hit a cone on the street in real life.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>