Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The name of O&A's XM station is .....
High Voltage and here is the logo.

[Image: oanda_logo_lg.gif]

What do you think of the name and the logo?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
meh.
Yeah, same here. I don't get why they need some special "catchy" name.

Say someone who doesn't know about O&A's deal is checking out the channels and sees XM 202 - High Voltage. How the hell are they supposed to know that's O&A?
that's only temporary, until a new name is invented and voted upon.
Where exactly is this vote going on because there is nothing mentioned on the XM Radio site about a vote and from the looks of it, that's what they are calling the station. Why would they even bother coming up with a temporary name when they could just leave it as the O&A Channel for the time being?
well, you guys already hate me, so i may as well tell you: Wackbag.

the favorite thus far seems to be "The Virus"--they're apparently saving "Cringe Radio" for something else that nobody will reveal. *shrugs*
I don't recall anyone ever saying they hated you. As a matter of fact I'm still waiting for you to show up with the naked soapy midget in the tub.

I just want to say one thing though. You guys over there don't honestly believe that what you pick, O&A will use as their station name, do you?
Come on! And some of you wonder why everyone else considers that board delusional.
ok...hate was a rather strong word. let's just say that "welcoming" is never a word i would use to describe this board, much as i enjoy some of you guys.

and i don't really care if they use something we've picked or not...every suggestion in the world has been brought up, so they're totally safe in using whatever they want.

i'm not gonna be, like, personally offended if they use whatever they came up with in the first place. they're trying to get some hype going, which i completely understand...and they're doing one hell of a job. of course, i speak only for myself, and nobody else on that board, cuz they'd probably tell you different.

*this post is entirely too long for this time of night, i apologize*
So, are we still on for some soapy midget volleyball?
hardcore.

you just tell me the time and place, and we are SO THERE.