Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you missed one!
I'm thrilled that you've convinced yourself of your importance.

Anything to help the delusional I say.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
whatever makes you sleep better at night, darling. you missed the point.

maybe you should do a bit less lecturing, like if people were your kids, and more listening. and i don't mean to me.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I guess no one has anything to say here.

The only person I have anything to say to is Alkey - and its already been said.

Privately.

He knows that I welcome any and all conversations with him regarding this horsecrap.

Silera - if anything, call out those you feel are the pussies, do not leave it in general terms. Quite frankly, its god damn inaccurate and unfair to those who did not say anything hostile or disrespectful about anyone else. Namely, ME.
The point is that you choose to create conspiracy and drama out of opinions and decisions you do not agree with. The point is that because I have an opinion, you choose to see it as an ego and a judgement.

The point is that you choose to fault me for not knowing something, yet don't say shit to me about it and harbor resentment for it.

It works out pretty good for you, because you create a situation, don't let the other party in on it, and then blame that person for not doing anything to change it.

That's a Drama Queen. You're the Queen Bee.
Quote:Silera - if anything, call out those you feel are the pussies, do not leave it in general terms. Quite frankly, its god damn inaccurate and unfair to those who did not say anything hostile or disrespectful about anyone else. Namely, ME.

The fact that you didn't say anything is just as bad.

Because you could have.

If there's one thing I've always been consistent on is nothing should be said behind someone's back that you wouldn't say to their face.
I guess once pussies have the freedom to say something, they're speechless.

or they're banned, you dip.

the hypocrisy is priceless.
Quote:Silera - if anything, call out those you feel are the pussies, do not leave it in general terms. Quite frankly, its god damn inaccurate and unfair to those who did not say anything hostile or disrespectful about anyone else. Namely, ME.

The fact that you didn't say anything is just as bad.

Because you could have.

If there's one thing I've always been consistent on is nothing should be said behind someone's back that you wouldn't say to their face.

report to your superiors!!!!!!

silly man.
Ok everyone keeps on saying that this should not be a big deal because it's "just the Internet" but if you really felt that way you wouldn't have run to another place to post. I feel like Pat(alk) is a good guy and what ever you differences may have been you guys should have at least told him about this place so it didn't reach this point. If you had issues then then you should have done 1 of 2 things;
1. said what you had to say and hoped he would have taken it into consideration.
2. just left the site and not bothered to post there anymore.

I mean in any normal adults life there are going to be people or things that you don't like or don't agree with. And you are faced with the same analog of choices.

you guys didn't have to belittle him and his site and if you did you should not have posted on it anymore.
The mods are another thing you guys were more dead wrong in every way. He instilled a sort of trust that you guys would steer the board in some type of direction. If you didn't like the board the new mods, you guys should have said I give up my modship because I don't like the direction the board is going. but alkey himself sent over links where his very own mods said horrible things about him. and I personally found that rooner(still my home boy) planned the attack. I mean if you felt so strongly about things what is so hard about saying something to him. I don't know that you did or didn't I am just saying. if you didn't you are wrong.

like i said i like you guys i just don't like the tactics you used.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
It's not about superiors asshole.

It's about people that I've interacted with as friends for the last two years.

I'd do it for a fucking stranger.

They're great at creating new names, why not do it?
For the record, I would like to say

There is no E in the word judgment.
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.b17sam.com/files/kilroy.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.imagemagician.org/images/oldirty1/assjiggle.gif&quot;&gt;