Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have another drink Arn
Looks like Ric Flair's good buddy is having a few problems within the company. Maybe he can join up with Scott Hall and start their own federation called the AAWF (figure it out).

Way to go Arn
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
If there is a bright side to this, at least he's not dead from an OD on drugs like so many former stars.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
If there is a bright side to this, at least he's not dead from an OD on drugs like so many former stars.

Give him time...

And when is WWe going to learn that overseas flights + wrestlers + alcohol = bad shit? You'd think last year's "flight from Hell" would've opened their eyes a bit.
Quote:And when is WWe going to learn that overseas flights + wrestlers + alcohol = bad shit? You'd think last year's \"flight from Hell\" would've opened their eyes a bit.
Come on this is the WWE you're talking about. Like they didn't realize the stupidity in bringin in Hogan in a mask, a la Andre the "Giant Machine" back in the 80's or a la The Midnight Rider/Dusty Rhodes. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Like they didn't realize the stupidity in bringin in Hogan in a mask, a la Andre the \"Giant Machine\" back in the 80's or a la The Midnight Rider/Dusty Rhodes. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Well, apparently Hulk Machine faded from their memories quicker than he did from my nightmares.