Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU TO CLUELESS PARENTS
I knew my reply would spark some interesting conversation. :grin2:
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I knew my reply would spark some interesting conversation. :grin2:

You, me and Munch should start a threesome
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
I'm just curious, does one person usually feel left out in a threesome?
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
I'm just curious, does one person usually feel left out in a threesome?

yes, Alkey got terribly jealous. Ran back to Ants.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
In that case, I guess I'll stick with two-somes or even one-somes Wink
I commend Sweet Angel for her ability to impose all that discipline.

I feel like I'm the one being punished when I have to go to such extremes with the kids.

My son has improved greatly over the last 2 - 3 months because he started baseball and is in the boys club. I think the turning point was when I berated him from his school all the way home until he started crying. I told him that for a smart kid he sure was stupid and I was going to laugh along with all the other kids when he ended up having to repeat the second grade and be in the same class as his little brother.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:I commend Sweet Angel for her ability to impose all that discipline.
Thank you. It's nice to know that there are some people on my side. Raising kids is really the toughest, most thankless job in the world.

Today when I got home, he was laying in bed without his homework being done. Karate starts at 5 on Mondays, so he had to miss it, which didn't go over very well. He threw quite a tantrum for a 12 year old.

About 10 minutes later (I was outside digging up old azaleas), he came out and helped me A LOT.

So maybe (hopefully) it's working.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
It's such a thankless job.

You do your best and in the end they're sitting in a psychiatrist's office blaming you for all their problems.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Hahahaha. Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning. So so so true!
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;