Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info re: ~The Gathering~ 8/23/03
Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Any idea who the band is that day? Their calendar only shows May.

I hear it is going to be the same band as the September 3rd, 2001 show...

http://home.theboots.net/theboots/live/20010903.html

Quote:\"Bruce Sringsteen Plays at Donovan's Reef\"

Bruce and Brian, along with another guest Nick, shared vocals on \"Rosalita,\" and while Bruce reportedly messed up the words a couple of times, it was still a very fun performance. \"10th Avenue\" also featured Bruce primarily on lead vocals and Charles, the Jirks' saxophonist, was having a blast, especially when Bruce changed the lyric to, \"They made the change uptown and Charles joined the band.\" The last two songs, \"Mustang Sally\" and \"Jersey Girl,\" also featured Bruce on lead vocals. Additionally, Patti joined the band on-stage and added some backing vocals, thus making it her first performance of the summer. First performance of \"Jersey Girl\" since it opened the final night of the Meadowlands stand on the 1999 tour.

This time it will be "Stalker Patti" joining them onstage (shaved head and all)! :lol:
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by BuffaloPaul
This time it will be \"Stalker Patti\" joining them onstage (shaved head and all)! :lol:
Speaking of, what are the odds that she and the freaks known as Lady Di & Marion somehow find out about this party and fucking show up? Rolleyes
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Quote:Originally posted by BuffaloPaul
This time it will be \"Stalker Patti\" joining them onstage (shaved head and all)! :lol:
Speaking of, what are the odds that she and the freaks known as Lady Di & Marion somehow find out about this party and fucking show up? Rolleyes

I'd say the odds are fairly good.

and hey, like it or not, they were a part of the show...so, wouldn't it be appropriate/understandable for them to show up?

this may be a "first time meeting them" opportunity for some folks out there...and if that floats their boat, to hang w/ those ladies and such...more power to them I say...
I just checked out the web site. I didn't know there were Palm Trees in NJ?
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]
yeah...apparently, the order of palm trees were "on their way in next week" when Ollie & I were there scoping the place out last week...
Lady Di and Marion live in Jersey if I'm not mistaken. They were hangin' out at Hooters in February with Patti, so I'm certain they'll show up in August.

Patti, not sure about. The last time she posted at saveOnA, she was whining about not having transportation. And I kinda have this "no-insect policy" in my car, otherwise, I'd help her out.
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
and hey, like it or not, they were a part of the show...so, wouldn't it be appropriate/understandable for them to show up?
Umm, no.

Quote:Originally posted by Cleveland Steamer
And I kinda have this \"no-insect policy\" in my car, otherwise, I'd help her out.
Umm, why?
Umm, no.

And I kinda have this \"no-insect policy\" in my car, otherwise, I'd help her out.
Umm, why?

ok Flock...when did either Lady Di, Marion or Stalker Patti touch you?

show me on the doll where they touched you...
Umm, no.

Umm, why?

ok Flock...when did either Lady Di, Marion or Stalker Patti touch you?

show me on the doll where they touched you...

[Image: linda2.jpg]
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I can now fully appreciate how you feel...

need a hug?