Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GODDAMN JESUSFUCKING WEATHER!
When the fuck will it get warm outside. I'm fucking shivering in my office. It's the fucking middle of may and I still can't fucking wear my sandals or pretty spring clothes without getting goosebumps or hunching over and trying to curl up into the fetal position all day.

I'm fucking sick of this shit already. The fucking weather sucks. Don't tell me it's warm because it is not fucking warm. It is simply not that cold in the middle of the day but it's still freezing over night and I can't wear shorts or skirts or belly shirts right now and I'm fucking tired of it already.

The worst part is I have no one to blame for this and therefore my anger is now aimlessly directed at the world.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
quit your bitching and whining dammit....its supposed to be 75 today...ain't our fault you don't pay attention to the weather reports......
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque
It's fucking cold still.

Weather reports don't mean shit when I'm still fucking cold.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
send Mother Nature a u2u message...maybe she'll hook you up?
try finding that little button on the a/c that has the word "off" on it......see if that helps
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque
have you tried having a warm bowl of soup in the morning?

a nice bowl of chicken soup always got me feeling warm during those cold spring days...
its actually very nice out right now
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
its actually very nice out right now

damn hippie.

you'll be the end of us all!

Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
When the fuck will it get warm outside. I'm fucking shivering in my office. It's the fucking middle of may and I still can't fucking wear my sandals or pretty spring clothes without getting goosebumps or hunching over and trying to curl up into the fetal position all day.

I'm fucking sick of this shit already. The fucking weather sucks. Don't tell me it's warm because it is not fucking warm. It is simply not that cold in the middle of the day but it's still freezing over night and I can't wear shorts or skirts or belly shirts right now and I'm fucking tired of it already.

The worst part is I have no one to blame for this and therefore my anger is now aimlessly directed at the world.

Quit your bitching if you doun't like it move back to Puerto Rican it's warm there.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
I'm wearing a belly shirt and a skirt right now, and I feel just fine.