Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
102.7 = Gossip?
I just saw a commercial stating that WNEW 102.7 was now called "Blink 102.7" and they seem to be turning to music gossip entertainment. This is their big idea? This is going to save WNEW? Someone needs a reality check.

This has probably been posted many times already but I didn't find any info on search.:fire:
Dude, you just noticed this now? Its been that way for about a month already
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque
Maybe he just came out from his bunker.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
ah yes, the old head up the ass trick......didn't think anybody did that anymore...go figure
i knew about them becoming blink but i just saw the commercial too on Ch 11 this morning.. probably at 6:33 also!

I thinking to myself, "wow, have sunk that low that they have to advertise on tv to get noticed".
&lt;table&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ronron5477&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;TD&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://oarule.homestead.com/files/ribbon_small1.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
\"wow, have sunk that low that they have to advertise on tv to get noticed\".

YesTongue
Maybe if they had advertised for R & F we'd still have ONE worthwhile show to listen to until O & A return from exile.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
and the "day late & a dollar short" award goes to...
that could have been cool....all R&F, all day, all night. they could just live there and broadcast 24/7 instead of the virtual jukebox from hell that's on now.

all things considered, maybe the radio chick isn't so terrible to listen to after all
Quote:Originally posted by Metalfan
all things considered, maybe the radio chick isn't so terrible to listen to after all

ahhhh...NOPE. she is still awful. nice rack but...that's about it.