Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resurrection
It's so fitting that the weekend after Catholics around the world celebrate the resurrection of Christ during Easter, we as O&A fans can celebrate the resurrection of the message board that brought us all together. Just to be able to read those old posts again is GREAT. It preserves the history of when the show was on the cutting edge and had BALLS!

When the old board went away, the one post I wish I would have saved was when Lil' Jimmy Norton came back from the Buffalo event, he went right to his computer on that Sunday night and started this thread and simply called it "Buffalo"...

Quote:I have made many horrid remarks about Buffalo in the past. I must now fully and completely retract them. Thousands of degenerates showed up to drink like British soccer fans and contemplate sodomy charges on a beach. For those of you who couldn't make it, picture a stripper violating her own cunt with a zucchini during the Normandy invasion. It was an 8 hour display of exactly why other countries hate us, and I loved it. Thank you, Buffalo, for reminding me of exactly why I am in this business.
That day's events modivated him to make a profound statement about his past and present impressions of Buffalo, and it was a post I always wanted to remember.

Thanks for bringing this back, and I know only great things are going to come from this board.

Here is a webpage I recently put up that includes all the videoclips from the Buffalo O&A beach party and the Monday O&A audio. Hopefully I will be adding more when I have the time.

http://www.buffnet.net/~paulk/tnashow.html Cool
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]
I'm verklempt.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Its good to be, er, home? Hmm, almost. Whatever. Time to go read my 1000th post! IM SO HAPPY! I THOUGHT I LOST IT FOREVER! Wait, which 3 months dont you have? .... :Confusedcared::
The last three.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I have SYNT's 1000th post printed all over my toilet paper.

Paul, thanks. Glad you like it.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Phew! At least someone has it. Could you send me a roll, Alk?
Used or unused?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>