Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom...
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF

I'd have to go with inner thigh, just feels so good.:backflip:
I'd be too scared it was gonna miss the mark and hit the mark so to speak.

Stomach or back. [/quote]

I like back too......inner thigh inner thigh hmmmm not to low not too high always on the inner thigh.

:rofl::bouncy::backflip:
I love when a girl is giving me oral,
and pulls away when I cum,
so som hits her open mouth,
and some lands on her tits......

the visual of that always gets me going.
Quote:1 girl, 2 guys - fun too BUT gotta be on good terms with the guy and RULES must be adhered to

Had that chance, twice with different couples each time. Couldn't bring myself to do it. Just to weird a situation.
What's the deal with guys liking the way cum looks like on a girls lips???
can't say that I do.........
I mean the act is hot,
but clean up afterward.....

don't need to see a little cum slug on your lip.
Quote:inner thigh inner thigh hmmmm not to low not too high always on the inner thigh.

:rofl::bouncy::backflip:

this may be, quite possibly, my most favorite poem of all time.

HOT.

Ninny, at first I disliked you.

and now...

I say, damn you. Tongue :kiss:

(MYLF - good point. I'd gladly aim there for a lady. Just like mayo, "upon request".)
Quote:Originally posted by BARRY MANILOW
Quote:1 girl, 2 guys - fun too BUT gotta be on good terms with the guy and RULES must be adhered to

Had that chance, twice with different couples each time. Couldn't bring myself to do it. Just to weird a situation.

well, yes..it can be weird. that whole deal can be if you're not with the right combo of people.

Everybody HAS TO be on the same page for it to truely be worthwhile and not awkward.

In all my times (3, to be exact...twice 2 girls/1 guy, once 1 girl/2 guys) it was never awkward because of this fact - everything was communicated clearly before we even started. The expectations, the "rules" what was permissible and such, all that jazz...all discussed prior to engaging in the act.
Lets not kid ourselves here 420.....you and i both know for a FACT that everyone on this board hates me for many reasons.

One day i will start a thread askign for all said reasons. Until then fuck you all.
a nice lick on my taint is a treat.
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
a nice lick on my taint is a treat.

i'll keep it in mind, big boy. :kiss:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]