Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devils in 4 with a clean sweep....
Put the brooms away Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: clusterf.gif]
Quote:We just need Emilio Estevez!

They should just have him sit in the Duck's bench anyway just for moral support.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Devils in six

I think you might be right with this. But I'm hoping it's Devils in five. It depends on whether or not they can gain momentum again tonight. If they lose game 4 then it's Devils in 7.
Part of me was happy when they lost on saturday. Only because it would be better to see them win at home. But ya know they would've won if brodeur hadnt fucked up.:mad:
Let he who has never dropped his stick cast the first puck.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Not good, not fucking good at all! :mad:

This is the Ducks team that I was scared of facing all along. They have finally figured out how to stop the Devils and Jiggy is playing like Superman again.

The Devils better wake up and wake up fast or the cup will be heading to Anaheim.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
something tells me Flockeys' mood isn't so "supercalifragilistic" right now.
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
something tells me Flockeys' mood isn't so \"supercalifragilistic\" right now.

Thanks fhore, that made me laugh. :lol:
I made a funney. Confusedpin:

hey, I try; glad I could help during these apparently troubling times. Wink

I'm a Ranger fan so it DOES indeed pain me to say this: I wouldn't worry, I do believe your Devils will be bringing home the Cup.

Anaheim isn't exactly going to go down without one hell of a fight though...
Well, it finally comes down to this, Devils in a Game 7 where they don't necessarily have the best record (slightly under .500 in their history). :disappointed:
Hopefully their experience pays off for them this time around.

I must say, win or lose tonight, I have a lot of respect for Paul Kariya after Game 6. The hit Stevens gave him was one of the most brutal shots I've ever seen. The same hit that nearly killed Slava Koslov in the 1995 Finals and Eric Lindros in the 2000 Conference Finals was laid on Kariya, but he came back in the same period and even proceeded to score his 1st goal of the series. That is guts and determination. I've never considered him to be a "tough" player, but after that I have a new found respect for the man.

Does anyone else think Ken Daneyko must hate Pat Burns right about now? Up until this season he had played in every single Devils playoff game. Now, he's missed like 8 games total including all 6 Finals games. He's not injured either because they keep announcing him as a healthy scratch. I know he's not necessarily the best player around, but it's kinda sad to see someone on their last legs not being able to taste the glory one last time.