Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want To See Some FIghts
Quote:Originally posted by The Brain
Quote:I Want To See Some FIghts
:: Picks up a steel chair ::

:: Cracks Ninny upside her skull. ::

:: As she lays there unconcious, laughs as 420 anally violates her with a copy of <a href=http://humor.about.com/library/blnapalm.htm target=_blank>Napalm and Silly Putty</a> by George Carlin. ::

Big Grin

:::turns to Brain:::

hey, you want a crack at this? Theres a Bill Hicks' transcript to your right...bring it on over here and feel free to have a go at this.

:Confusedees Ninny waking up a bit...mumbling::

::donkey punches her back to sleep::
Quote:Is that what your Doctors diagnosed you with?

no, my doc told me that i was hung like a horse, as she was bent over the table being taken doggiestyle....so you better open wide when i force my cock in mouth.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src =&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/gpigking/myhomepage/cacogen.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US &quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
&lt;marquee behavior=alternate&gt;&lt;font color=yellow&gt;&lt;font size=4&gt;I'm never funny just get used to it&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;
Was that an ill attempt at a joke?

I think the only part that could have possibly been funny were the words "Donkey Punch" Sadly, i am not 12 and mentally disabled so i failed to see the humor.
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Was that an ill attempt at a joke?

I think the only part that could have possibly been funny were the words \"Donkey Punch\" Sadly, i am not 12 and mentally disabled so i failed to see the humor.

I'm not here in this thread to entertain you bitch. I'm here to verbally assault you, as per your request; you miserable intolerable sack of moose jizz.
I think you have me confused with your Mother, Fhore.
420 since your so interested in ass rape why don't you just go to jail. i'm sure that you'll be someones bitch before you get to your cell, and you'll get all the ass loving you'll ever need. ONLY fags fixate on anal.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src =&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/gpigking/myhomepage/cacogen.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US &quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
&lt;marquee behavior=alternate&gt;&lt;font color=yellow&gt;&lt;font size=4&gt;I'm never funny just get used to it&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
you miserable intolerable sack of moose jizz.

Hey, don't bring me into this mess! :mad:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
hey hey hey!!

caco - I was more fixated on skullfuckin' the gal, Brain had me anally violate her.

Mr Moosen - my bad. wasn't the intention sir. but c'mon, don't steal my thunder...I was kinda proud of that lil gem. Confusedniffle:

and damn it, don't any of you be coming at me with any shit - I'm only here serving Ninny the trays of smacktalkin' bullshit that she requested, the psycho sadomasochistic whore that she is.
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
that psycho sadomasochistic whore that she is.

Im seriously failing to see the insult in that.
just like you "failed to see" the critters in your cooter before you had me shoot a trey up in dat piece?

I'm still taking medication for that, you skank.