Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personally Created Drinks
Quote:i don't understand this concept. instead of drinking something nasty to get you fucked, why not make it something that tastes good. for me, make that vodka stoli o and switch tonic for the coke and amaretto, and you've got something that tastes good and has the same affect.

I'll let you make me one of those if you promise to stir it with your tit.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:i don't understand this concept. instead of drinking something nasty to get you fucked, why not make it something that tastes good. for me, make that vodka stoli o and switch tonic for the coke and amaretto, and you've got something that tastes good and has the same affect.

I'll let you make me one of those if you promise to stir it with your tit.
if a tit fits in a glass, its not even worth it Sad
Not in France...
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
yes, my tit will go into a pint glass and i have nothing to be ashamed of. nevermind i just tested it out, they're a lot smaller than i thought. the pint glass that is. at the top. it'd be pretty scary if they'd go in and all the way to the bottom.
Quote:Originally posted by tricia
yes, my tit will go into a pint glass and i have nothing to be ashamed of. nevermind i just tested it out, they're a lot smaller than i thought. the pint glass that is. at the top. it'd be pretty scary if they'd go in and all the way to the bottom.

Ninny's can.
Quote:Originally posted by tricia

Ninny's can.
A Foster's?
A keg?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I was talking about another Ninny.

I was talking about another Ninny.

I'm never speaking to you again you Irish fuck.