Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck it... I'm tossed!
Let's ask drunken Alkey...

I'll answer as best I can.

Game on.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
OK, I'll go first...

Why can't you spell "lung"?
great, I'll go second

is that you dancing in your avatar?
why is the getaway such a pain in the ass frustrating to the point of tv smashing game to play?
Why won't you answer, you drunk fuck?
Quote:Originally posted by Ants in My Pants
OK, I'll go first...

Why can't you spell \"lung\"?

I actually had to look it up on dictionary.com and I still got it wrong.

However, I discovered that "lounge" is a word.

Sue me.

I think it's where lounge singers hang out.

Kill me.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
great, I'll go second

is that you dancing in your avatar?

Yeah, and that's Silera in the WoW pictures...
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! My turn.

Do you really feel a large post count makes up for your small penis? Tongue
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by tricia
why is the getaway such a pain in the ass frustrating to the point of tv smashing game to play?

Post a WoW and shut the fuck up.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! My turn.

Do you really feel a large post count makes up for your small penis? Tongue

Ants drew the picture.

Seph wrote the text.

I live the life.