Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Hockey
Unbelievable! I knew the Ducks were gonna be hard to beat, but I never thought they'd sweep the Wild. Not only that, but they only gave up 1 friggin goal in 4 games. That's unreal! I truly expected this series to go 6 or 7 games.

As a Devils fan, I'm a little nervous to face these guys if we get past the Senators. Anaheim is playing like a team of destiny right now.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
There goes my hope of a Devils Wild championship..
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I wouldnt worry about the Ducks in the Finals. The winner of the Devils-Senators series is going to win the Cup. These cinderella teams in the NHL have a habit of making their great runs, but then getting stopped in the Finals. Since 1990, 6 "cinderella" type teams have made it to the Finals, and they are 0-6.

1991 Minnesota loses to Pittsburgh
1994 Vancouver loses to Rangers
1996 Florida loses to Colorado
1998 Washington loses to Detroit
1999 Buffalo loses to Dallas
2002 Carolina loses to Detroit

Ottawa or the Devils are a class above Anaheim. And they will take care of them in the Finals.
&lt;img src=http://members.aol.com/forimps/myhomepage/syrfran.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US&gt;
Quote:Ottawa or the Devils are a class above Anaheim. And they will take care of them in the Finals

Well as much as a i want the devils to sweep the ducks, im not gonna say that it will happen.

Oh and Austin, eventhough you said this almost a month ago:
Quote:Rangers in 04!!!111

The Rangers suck, plain and simple. With all that talent and no playoff appearances in the last 6 years, i say give up.
I need New jersey to win the series. I don't give a rats ass about anahiem or ottawa, so the finals will suck. if the devils can't close out the series, i'm declaring this entire season a fluke.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src =&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/gpigking/myhomepage/cacogen.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US &quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
&lt;marquee behavior=alternate&gt;&lt;font color=yellow&gt;&lt;font size=4&gt;I'm never funny just get used to it&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;
Damn im glad that the Devils are about to choke away the series with Ottawa. :grin::grin:
[Image: clusterf.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Cluster F
Damn im glad that the Devils are about to choke away the series with Ottawa. :grin::grin:
Ranger fan, huh? :lol:
Quote:Ranger fan, huh?

How'd you figure it out? Sad Just a Ranger fan that's tired of seeing the other local teams do better than us.
Quote:Originally posted by Cluster F
Just a Ranger fan that's tired of seeing the other local teams do better than us.
Now you know how us Devils fans felt back in the late 80's/early 90's.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Now you know how us Devils fans felt back in the late 80's/early 90's.

I didn't know that you types of people existed. Devils fans in the late 80's/early 90's are like Yankees fans in the 80's and early 90's...nonexistent. :lol: