Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You asked for a softball game...
YMB will be teaming up with a board you may, or may not, be familiar with, CDIH, for a softball game this summer. The park is in Rahway and has a picnic area. It's easy to get to from NY and anywhere inside of Jersey. I'll give out the details on how to get there later. The point of this thread is to see how many of you guys are interested in attending and if the dates in question we'll be using work well with your schedules. As of now July 6th is free for use of both the field and the picnic area. I figure this gives almost a month's notice for everyone. If this date doesn't accomodate too many people, maybe we can push it into August. Please respond to this thread if you can make it so we can get the ball rolling because I'll need to go and reserve the field as soon as possible. Then we can deal with the fun stuff like drafting teams and whatnot.

I forgot to add that another possible date is July 19th.

Thanks.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
sure, why not. I'm in.

BYOB I assume?
can I wear spandex?
Who brings what will be a whole other thread.

All I want from you guys is what date is good for you.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
in that case - the 6th is better than the 19th for me but hey - majority rules.

Either date is pretty much feasible for me.

but, before you go ahead and call me wishy-washy, I'll say the 6th.
Did you check my calendar before picking the dates Sad
damn it, and I was hoping to see an exhibition kickboxing "kumite" between MYLF and GIP before the game. Confusedniffle:

and hey...will this game be "us" vs CDIH or just a friendly scrimmage between us all?
I assume the teams will be mixed.

This board could barely fill a VW Bug let alone a baseball field.
will there be a bidding war between YMB and CDIH for my services?
Are you fucking going?