Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldberg - RAW vs PPV
I know most of you hate him and I know why. That's not what's up for debate here.

What I'm curious about is why the fans seems to mark out for Goldberg every time he's on RAW, but when you read the PPV reports it's always mentioned that the crowd booed him. It happened against the Rock and it happened again last night against Jericho.

What's the deal here? Is it that the fans at PPV's are more "knowledgeable" or do they drown out the boos at RAW to make it sound like the fans like him?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I think the main difference between Raw and PPV's, is that on Raw Goldy is booked like he's supposed to be booked. Nice short segments that makes him look like the killer that the fans love. On PPV's he has to wrestle, and his weakness' is exposed...the guy flat out can't wrestle.

I also think the booing comes from the fact that, WWE fans have been trained for years to hate WCW.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Last night's match with Jericho was pretty good, he sold the "injury" to the shoulder very realistically throughout the match after slamming into the outside barrier. It was as good as your probably going to get from Goldberg.

As far as the booing, if you noticed after the match, they cheered very loudly. Maybe they boo during the match because they want to root for the underdog, who the crowd figures has no chance of actually winning the match.
[Image: clusterf.gif]
You know what's scary? If and when they set up the "big" Goldberg-HHH feud, half the fans will probably root and cheer for Hogan Jr. Rolleyes
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>