Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the fuck
Quote:Originally posted by TooCute
Gee. Thanks. Really. That means so much coming from you.

[Image: 2274753.jpg]

[Image: 2274736.jpg]

[Image: 2274731.jpg]

Girl Fight!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Yeah. and I don't even know how it started. I've never been anything but polite to Ninny. I guess I had fun making fun of people I'd never spoken to when I was an angsty little teenager too.

Water under the bridge? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I didn't even realize I was in a fight with Ninny in the first place until yesterday. And now she's saying it's water under the bridge as if she apologized and everything was all good?

I just don't understand kids I guess.
Oh and by the way ninnygirl, you are walcome to apologize for throwing food at me the other night, too.

Whenever you're ready.
Quote:Originally posted by TooCute
Oh and by the way ninnygirl, you are walcome to apologize for throwing food at me the other night, too.

Whenever you're ready.

Um, I did actually apologize for that I guess you didn't hear me and it wasn't food it was a little ball of paper that ricqoched of off Reefdwellas face.

I never had a problem with you.....I explained myself once in the other thread I don't feel as if I should do it again and I even wanted to personally IM you but I presume you have your privacy up.
RFnetters pussies? Rolleyes

we've had Gay Marco show up with a riding crop to hound people at our events. :moon:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Um, I did actually apologize for that I guess you didn't hear me and it wasn't food it was a little ball of paper that ricqoched of off Reefdwellas face.

No, actually you turned bright read and hid your face and I got up and left because I didn't feel like sitting at a table with a bunch of kids having a food - I mean spitball fight.

Quote:I never had a problem with you.....I explained myself once in the other thread I don't feel as if I should do it again and I even wanted to personally IM you but I presume you have your privacy up.

Right, you explained. I got it. It was a "joke", right? And not directed at me?
I presume that you will blame it on your hatred of the world. I get it. Don't bother IMing me because I already understand that your puerile comments stem from your immaturity, but I can't really hold that against you because I can't really expect a child to act like an adult.

I forgive you.
I said i was sorry, I'm not saying it again. Obviously you didnt hear me so so be it. Ask Reefdwella if you'd like because I did.

As far as acting like a child, yeah I havent seen my friends that were there for a long time and we wanted to ahve fun. Sorry you got in the way.

That's the end of it. We'll just ignore eachothers existance from now on.
Hey, it's not like I ever acknowleged your existence in the past anyhow. I win.
mhmm
Both of you...

[Image: baby.jpg]

Knock it the fuck off. You want to have a grudge, fine, leave it elsewhere, and ignore each other here if you have to.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;