Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick, before they take this one down!
God, I love this site! Make sure you listen to the music. :lol:

WrestleCrap
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Ugh the bad memories return....wonder where those two are now...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Ugh the bad memories return....wonder where those two are now...

Well, according to pwtorch.com:

An ad in ESP, a free weekly based out of Greensboro, N.C., has an ad this week for Enzone in Kernersvill which states: "Enzone presents on Friday, June 27 at 8 p.m. the Lords of Fantasy Male Revue and special guest star Buff Bagwell (former WWF wrestler). Ladies, Buff Bagwell will be available for pictures, autographs, and private dances."

He also will be refereeing oil wrestling that night. Then two nights later is a "Superstars of Wrestling" event with Bagwell vs. The Barbarian in I Quit match. Jamine St. Clair is also listed for the event.

He's listed as a former WWF wrestler, despite the fact he was fired after just one televised match there... shit, I've appeared in more crowd shots than that, therefore I should be listed as a WWE Superstar!

Word has it he decided to leave his mom at home, since she would draw more demands for autographs than Buff. Rolleyes

As for Scotty Riggs, I haven't heard anything about him since ECW folded... not that I particularly cared about him in the first place.