Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduation
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
you watch the View and jerk it to Star Jones in your office?

ewww.

More like Good Morning America and Roker.
same thing.
Congrats Ninny!

Well i grauduated last thursaday but i havent had time at all up until now to post any kind of thread or make a post in this thread. It was ok except for the fact that it didnt start at 7 like it was supposed to and started at around 8:30, because they waited till the last second to setup outside. The speakers were facing the stands so anyone behind em couldnt hear any of the speeches and it was muddy as hell. LOL and the flag fell down during the national anthem. I did shed a few tears at the end because i knew it was the end of somthing big and everything would be different after that night. I got as many phone numbers and screen names as i could.

Just thought id tell everyone that, instead of making another thread.
Quote:Originally posted by JJ
Congrats Ninny!

Well i grauduated last thursaday but i havent had time at all up until now to post any kind of thread or make a post in this thread. It was ok except for the fact that it didnt start at 7 like it was supposed to and started at around 8:30, because they waited till the last second to setup outside. The speakers were facing the stands so anyone behind em couldnt hear any of the speeches and it was muddy as hell. LOL and the flag fell down during the national anthem. I did shed a few tears at the end because i knew it was the end of somthing big and everything would be different after that night. I got as many phone numbers and screen names as i could.

Just thought id tell everyone that, instead of making another thread.

WHAT THE FUCK! Whats wrong with you....this is a thread about graduation and you.....oh! carry on.