Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlash
Anyone else think this will be a good PPV? I don't.
nothing here...
The only semi decent match on that card is Cena vs Lesnar. All the rest looks like total shit.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
If only Angle were healthy enough to appear on this card, and Jericho wasn't stuck in that 6-man tag, I might have some interest in the show. Eh, who am I fooling... I haven't been motivated to purchase a PPV in over a year now.
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach
If only Angle were healthy enough to appear on this card, and Jericho wasn't stuck in that 6-man tag, I might have some interest in the show. Eh, who am I fooling... I haven't been motivated to purchase a PPV in over a year now.
Either find someone with a descrambler, or someone that will order it so you don't have to pay. :backflip:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Either find someone with a descrambler, or someone that will order it so you don't have to pay.

But then, if it does suck, I'll be pissed about wasting 3 hours of my life... not like I'm not wasting hours of my life already, but still... Confusedniffle:
Well, If i can't watch it at a friend's... I'm not even gonna bother. Nothing really special there, I'd be curious to see how Goldberg holds up in a real match other than the occasion run in and beat down. The brock thing could be good... but it won't be. Squash by brock, I'll post my predictions a little later.
&lt;img src= &quot;http://oaaustin.homestead.com/files/YMBSkullcopy.jpg&quot;&gt;

I was better off when I was yelling at everyone.
Quote:Originally posted by AustinThe brock thing could be good... but it won't be. Squash by brock, I'll post my predictions a little later.

I'm not so sure it will be a typical Brock squash. I doubt they would push Cena this hard only to have him get destroyed. Sure, he'll most likely lose, but I see them putting on a good match.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I hope HHH gets hurt real bad and can't wrestle for a few months. Maybe if we all think about it real hard it'll happen.
nothing here...
i'll be getting the PPV....more because i have nothing better to do tonight. i've had some higher hopes for a couple of the last PPVs and they have pretty much sucked. hopefully with little expectations for this one it will end up surprising me. i'm looking forward to Goldberg and the Lesnar match. i hope Goldberg loses, but don't see that happening.
Not going to watch it. Though I hope Lesner trys the F-uck up.(Shooting Star Press)
nothing here...