Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did Zack Gowen blow?
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach
Quote:Originally posted by PSYCHOMARKFAN
when even RAW is getting higher ratings than SMACKDOWN is. :cool2:

I attribute that to Trips' huge, yet largely unknown, extended family, each of whom has their own Nielsen rating meter.

Either that, or fans are just fucking idiots.

Damn, this is a tough one. Can I say yes to both? :grin2:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Raw and Smackdown viewership is about equal. A cable rating point is equivalent to fewer viewers than a regular broadcast rating point, so a 3.7 cable = about a 3.2.

I don't remember the actual #'s offhand, but I think a network rating point is 1 million viewers, while a cable rating point is about 1.2 million.

Or I could just go along with the "Evil HHH spiking ratings on His show" theory...
Quote:Originally posted by SO

Or I could just go along with the \"Evil HHH spiking ratings on His show\" theory...

Hey, it's a sound theory, dammit! Wink
It's amazing how many people hate this guy...now if the WWE could just pick up on the trend. Nah, that would require them to actually LISTEN to their fans. Who would want to do that?
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by BDP
It's amazing how many people hate this guy...
Well, I don't think I'd go so far to say I hate the kid. I just hated the fact the WWE was once again pushing a newcomer down our throats without actually seeing them wrestle. Now that I've actually seen him, I'm not overly impressed.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock Of Moosen
Well, I don't think I'd go so far to say I hate the kid.

No, no, no...we're talking about Triple H now...Zack's kinda cool to watch, in an eerie way.
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]

No, no, no...we're talking about Triple H now...Zack's kinda cool to watch, in an eerie way.

Trust me, there's very few people (around here, anyway) who will profess any type of love for Trips.

As for Zach, I have to admit to liking the kid, although I'm not too thrilled with his angle with Vince. When you put a one-legged (albeit impressive) wrestler against a juiced-up senior citizen, it doesn't exactly scream "must-see" to me.

No, no, no...we're talking about Triple H now...

Ooops, my bad.
Yes, fuck Triple H or as I like to call him, Hogan Jr. Big Grin