Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next GTA!
Ya, and we could give EACH OTHER missions. :backflip:
If they have the game set in Vegas they better make a fucking awsome game with a great plot behind it. Because i have been waiting for San Andreas to come out and i just know its gonna kick ass.
Anyone hear anything new about the next GTA? Cuz i went to the Rockstar site and they didnt even hint at it at all.
The only thing I've heard is it most likely won't be out until October 2004 and the two choices for location are Las Vegas and San Andreas.
Aside from that, no one seems to have any solid info.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
K, thanx Flock.
Quote:Originally posted by The Brain
Quote:Originally posted by SeeYouNextTuesday
Hmm, the latest EGM claims they have some info that says the next one will be set in Las Vegas. :Confusedhrug:: whatever.
Well, Liberty City was essentially New York, and Vice City is Miami.

Maybe if this one is based on Vegas, you can kill important people, and go bury them out in the desert. :lol:

<font color=5e5e5e>Not that I've ever done that sort of thing. Nope. No sir. Not me.</font>

fucking brain what the hell man you...............oh never mind.

anyway the reason I like what PS did was to have the ability to play old games so they did not suffer when they only had a few games out.
nintendo sucks it will always be for kids under 12 years old plus they teamed up with sega. theya are fucked.
microsoft is a better console but they better have the ability to play the old games on the x box 2
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Take-Two Interactive has trademarked "GTA: San Andreas"
Finally, a confirmation!
I just hope they put earthquakes in the game. That would be fun trying to drive through them.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I still like MAME...Looking forward to this one...earthquakes n shit. Cool...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
TOP!

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040301/15419_1.html