Poll: Who will win the U.S. Title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the U.S. Title?
Alright, it's down to 4 men now, 2 faces and 2 heels. Funny how that usually works out that way. Wink

Who do you think will be in the finals and win it all at Judgement Day?
I'm personally rooting for Benoit since he has been the most fucked over and is probably the best technical wrestler of the four remaining.

Now, if it is Benoit, then he'd most likely face Eddie Guerrero in the finals. That would be one hell of a match. Of course with our luck and the way the WWE fucks up everything they touch lately, we're gonna have a Billy Gunn-Matt Hardy finals. Not saying that's a bad match, but it wouldn't be nearly as good as Benoit-Guerrero.

So, who's gonna be the new U.S. Champion?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Billy Gunn's gonna win it, cause he makes Vince's dick hard.

I hate that Benoit's even in this, he should be chasing the World Title, not a secondary title. After making those speeches about devoting his entire life to winning the World Championship, it makes him look weak to just seemingly forget it and settle for a lesser one. I guess he's still paying for his unforgiveable mistake of getting a standing o at the Royal Rumble after the best WWE match in about 8 years, while HHH's match got soundly booed. Showing up the franchise...not good...and he's been steadily depushed ever since.

Fucking stupid McMahons...
Who do I want to win? Anybody but Billy Gunn.

Who will win? Billy Gunn.

Fuck you, Rockabilly. Fuck you straight to fuck.
Looks like the favorite isn't Billy Gunn anymore. :bouncy:

Quote: Due to the fact that John Cena was cheered at SmackDown last week against the babyface Billy Gunn, it might change the winner of the U.S. Title tournament. The plans going into last week’s edition of SmackDown were for Gunn to win the title; however, Benoit could actually end up walking away champion.
I really really hope that it's not RockaBilly. This guy silences a crowd even more than Tommy Dreamer did during the dying days of ECW. I have a hunch that they are going to try to push Eddie Guerrero as the champ.
[Image: nerds.gif]
I picked Benoit cause he was always the man when I watched wrestling.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
Benoit deserves it cause I like him....nuff said.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
According to Sunday's spoilers, I'll just say this ..........

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

that will be the best match on the card, hell, givin the right amount of time it could be a match of the year candidate.

I think Eddie goes over though
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

that will be the best match on the card, hell, givin the right amount of time it could be a match of the year candidate.
I agree with that, but .....

Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
I think Eddie goes over though
I don't agree with that. Go Benoit! :grin2: