Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A call to arms, from GIP himself.
GIP the jet offense is so lame they couldn't even get into Silera's end zone.
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
I think what is horseshit is your perception that just because there are rules of some sort clearly established and spelled out for all to read would result in the mods being hated.
No 420, that I can say is true. I was fairly liked over on OA.com. Well, as far as I know since no one ever has the balls to really tell you what they think of you in person. Tongue

When I became a mod though and actually did my "job" unlike some of the others there who will remain nameless, I caught shit for it by the members.
Why, because I actually gave a shit and enforced the rules? Sorry I fucking care.

All I'm saying is as soon as a mod does something the masses don't like, whether the rules are stated or not, they turn on you and call you shit like Nazi.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I never liked you moosen,
before or after you were made mod....

often I would be talking to friends who weren't members of the board,
and I'd say shit like "man that flock of moosen is a totall fucking retard dick"
they never knew what I meant,

but I still said it all the time.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

When I became a mod though and actually did my \"job\" unlike some of the others there who will remain nameless, I caught shit for it by the members.
Why, because I actually gave a shit and enforced the rules? Sorry I fucking care.

All I'm saying is as soon as a mod does something the masses don't like, whether the rules are stated or not, they turn on you and call you shit like Nazi.

Thank you and goodnight!
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny

When I became a mod though and actually did my \"job\" unlike some of the others there who will remain nameless, I caught shit for it by the members.

Thank you and goodnight!
Yep. Ding. We have teh winnar.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
I never liked you moosen,
before or after you were made mod....

often I would be talking to friends who weren't members of the board,
and I'd say shit like \"man that flock of moosen is a totall fucking retard dick\"
they never knew what I meant,

but I still said it all the time.
Funny, should I post all your U2U's to me that say otherwise? Wink
don't post the ones where I offer to suck you off,
I don't want to seem too "gay".
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
don't post the ones where I offer to suck you off,
I don't want to seem too \"gay\".
Don't worry sweetie. Those are our very personal convos. No one else has to be privvy to them. :kiss:
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
I think what is horseshit is your perception that just because there are rules of some sort clearly established and spelled out for all to read would result in the mods being hated.
No 420, that I can say is true. I was fairly liked over on OA.com. Well, as far as I know since no one ever has the balls to really tell you what they think of you in person. Tongue

When I became a mod though and actually did my "job" unlike some of the others there who will remain nameless, I caught shit for it by the members.

those who would resort to such name calling should be told simply, like FTL has, "like it or leave it."

or, even better/more appropriately..."walk it off deek."

Ultimately, as mods, you have to have the thickest skin of them all.

So Flock, you may be right (and never being a mod, it would be foolish of me to insist that I was wholly right myself....) but I must point out that the fear of being hated or called names should not excuse any mod for addressing message board issues without some semblance of cooth and tact.

but hey - I've said I before....I don't envy the position of being a mod/admin. No way.

ugh...my head hurts.
Quote:what rules? the ones you make on the fly? the ones that come from you solely? if this was a set rule, don't you think REACTING with little to no explantion flies in the face of these so-called rules. If you and Alkey set up rules, why didn't you redo the FAQ, or put a post related to it out there..

When dealing with something that falls into the warped category of "brand new/many of us have know each other for over two years", I found it difficult to come up with a set of rules from the very beginning. I didn't/still don't know where this will go. I thought it would be more appropriate to set up the rules as we go. Personalities have changed. People hold grudges. This board has baggage.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>