Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ludwig Borga shot by his wife
http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=14618

Damn. I always thought he was going to be a huge star in 1993. He was actually booked to win the WWF title at one point.
[Image: nerds.gif]
I always hated Ludvig when I was a youth. He was such an evil man. I always made him lose when I played with his action figure....shown here:

[Image: hasbroludvigborga.JPG]

Quote:He was actually booked to win the WWF title at one point.

Wouldve been a dream come true looking at it now. I hated him as a kid but when I watched tapes of his stuff a year ago I realized he was a pretty good wrestler.

(Clerky, I was too lazy to make another post about Borga so I copied the ones from rf.net)
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
LOL. talk abput deja vu.
[Image: nerds.gif]
Actually, I read somewhere that the story was somewhat mistranslated: Halme and his wife got into an argument; he stormed out of the house with a gun, the police got into a scuffle with him, and the gun went off, wounding him. I also heard the incident happened on July 3, and that he was in a coma until a few days ago.