Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must suck to be Jeff Hardy
I just found this article over on Wrestlezone about Jeff Hardy wrestling in ROH. Must suck to be him right about now. :grin2:

Poor Jeff
Warning: This site has a ton of annoying pop-ups. :mad:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I was listening to No-Holds-Barred on WPDH yesterday and they talking about him and ROH. Wow man. To go from wrestling on TV and Pay-per-views in front of 20,000 fans in major venues to wrestling in a non-televised venue of 1,100 people.

It must really suck to be him.

Speaking of the Hardy Boys - I did hear that Lita is due to come back after recovery soon. Her first opponent? You guessed it "the lovely miss Kim". I'm hoping for a panties-bras-topless match on pay-per-view.
I don't feel too sorry for him. The man's been a wrestler for years... if he hasn't developed a thick skin against fans by now, he doesn't belong in wrestling. And, given his interview shortly after the show, he seems to have taken everything in stride, saying fans have a right to boo him if they want. Also, he's made it pretty clear that he's putting music before wrestling these days.

As a side note, I wonder if the fans at ROH were as vicious towards Jeff as the fans at the ECW Arena were towards Buff Bagwell a couple years ago (although I admit thoroughly enjoying chanting "Where's your mom?" at that untalented piece of shit).
I don't feel sorry for Jeff Hardy at all. He's the one who aspired to be the extreme one & now that it seems he's done all the high-flying stuff, he's unable to evolve like his brother has to stay entertaining.

It's funny how the "boring" Hardy has become one of the most entertaining characters on Smackdown.
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach
And, given his interview shortly after the show, he seems to have taken everything in stride, saying fans have a right to boo him if they want.

Yes, they do have the right to boo, but I just saw this interview and there was more to it Peachy.
Quote:He closed the statement by saying the fans have a right to boo him and it's no big deal because some people are idiots and you can't change that.

So, we're idiots for having an opinion. Oh my God, no!
Okay everyone, stop booing. The Almighty Jeff Hardy has spoken. Rolleyes

This is almost as bad as when HHH said people who say shit on the Internet are 12 yr. old kids who don't know a thing about the business and should shut up.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

Quote:He closed the statement by saying the fans have a right to boo him and it's no big deal because some people are idiots and you can't change that.

So, we're idiots for having an opinion. Oh my God, no!
Okay everyone, stop booing. The Almighty Jeff Hardy has spoken. Rolleyes

This is almost as bad as when HHH said people who say shit on the Internet are 12 yr. old kids who don't know a thing about the business and should shut up.

Bit of a stretch to compare the two. Newsflash, some wrestlers do think that fans who boo them are idiots, particularly if the fans are giving them heat for what happened in a different company rather than their actions in the ring that evening. In any case, it sounded more like he was just shrugging off a negative reaction, as opposed to saying anything truly malicious.

Trips, on the other hand, is in his own little world. Rolleyes
Bit of a stretch to compare the two. Newsflash, some wrestlers do think that fans who boo them are idiots, particularly if the fans are giving them heat for what happened in a different company rather than their actions in the ring that evening. In any case, it sounded more like he was just shrugging off a negative reaction, as opposed to saying anything truly malicious.

Trips, on the other hand, is in his own little world. Rolleyes
You're right, it was a bit of a stretch to compare Jeff Hardy to Triple H. Hell, it's not fair to anyone to be compared to Hogan Jr.

I also agree that a bunch of fans are idiots. Hell, I'll go so far to say they are assholes at times, especially if they do get on a wrestler's case for the reasons you mentioned. I personally think he's a great wrestler and could care less why he and the WWE parted ways. I'd love to see him back someday.
Still, I think Jeff came off as a pompous asshole by saying that though. He agrees they're allowed to boo so take it like a fucking man and move on. There is no need to insult the fans.
There is no need to insult the fans.

Why not? I do it all the time. Tongue

Relax, I know what you mean. But after Jericho's tirade against "smarks" last year, and Trips' and Bradshaw's almost daily bashing of those damned "12-year-olds," being called an idiot is relatively tame.

Please, Moosen, stop making me defend Rainbow Brite Hardy... I can't stand it!
But after Jericho's tirade against \"smarks\" last year, and Trips' and Bradshaw's almost daily bashing of those damned \"12-year-olds,\" being called an idiot is relatively tame.

Please, Moosen, stop making me defend Rainbow Brite Hardy... I can't stand it!
Very true. No more talk about Jeff Hardy. Let's all re-focus our attention and anger towards the man ruining wrestling today, Triple H. Big Grin

By the way, killer new sig Peachy. :nod:
By the way, killer new sig Peachy. :nod:

What can I say, it screamed "PhotoShop me." :eureka: